This course differentiates between phenotypic and genetic variation, defines continuous and discontinuous variation, adaptive features; describes the processes of natural selection and selective breeding. The course comprises of lessons and quizzes to test this knowledge.
After completion of the quizzes, you will be presented with a Certificate of Completion. The minimum percentage required to pass the course with certification is 70%.
- Learn & Understand the topic clearly through structured lessons and quizzes.
- At the end of each quiz, you will be presented with your score.
- Unlimited practice on the quizzes will reinforce your learning of this topic.
- The quizzes are based on past exam papers.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users.
There are no reviews yet.