This course describes nervous control in humans, identifying the structure and function of sense organs; hormones are defined as chemical substances acting on target organs and homeostasis is explained in detail. The course comprises of lessons and quizzes to test this knowledge.
After completion of the quizzes, you will be presented with a Certificate of Completion. The minimum percentage required to pass the course with certification is 70%.
- Learn & Understand the topic clearly through structured lessons and quizzes.
- At the end of each quiz, you will be presented with your score.
- Unlimited practice on the quizzes will reinforce your learning of this topic.
- The quizzes are based on past exam papers.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users.
There are no reviews yet.