Biology Notes – Organisation of the Organism
This course describes and compares plant and animal cells by relating cell structure to their function; levels of organisation have also been identified and defined. The course comprises of lessons and quizzes to test this knowledge.
After completion of the quizzes, you will be presented with a Certificate of Completion. The minimum percentage required to pass the course with certification is 70%.
- Learn & Understand the topic clearly through structured lessons and quizzes.
- At the end of each quiz, you will be presented with your score.
- Unlimited practice on the quizzes will reinforce your learning of this topic.
- The quizzes are based on past exam papers.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users.
Only logged in and enrolled users can post reviews.
5 StarsClick to select/unselect 5 Star reviews
4 StarsClick to select/unselect 4 Star reviews
3 StarsClick to select/unselect 3 Star reviews
2 StarsClick to select/unselect 2 Star reviews
1 StarsClick to select/unselect 1 Star reviews