Biology Notes – Human Influences on Ecosystems
This course discusses how modern technology has increased agricultural yield with reference to fertilisers, insecticides and herbicides used, states the reasons for habitat destruction and pollution, defining the need for sustainable resources and development. The course comprises of lesson notes and quizzes to test this knowledge.
After completion of the course, you will be presented with a certificate of completion for the course. You will also receive a certificate of completion for each completed quiz. The passing score for the quizzes is 50% and a certificate of completion is awarded for each completed quiz on achieving a minimum score of 70%.
- Learn & understand the topic clearly through lesson notes and quizzes.
- At the end of each quiz, you will be presented with your score.
- Unlimited practice on the quizzes will reinforce your learning of this topic.
- The quizzes are based on past exam papers.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users.
Access to the course is available for 365 days from the date of enrollment.
Only logged in and enrolled users can post reviews.
5 StarsClick to select/unselect 5 Star reviews
4 StarsClick to select/unselect 4 Star reviews
3 StarsClick to select/unselect 3 Star reviews
2 StarsClick to select/unselect 2 Star reviews
1 StarsClick to select/unselect 1 Star reviews