Biology Notes – Diseases and Immunity
This course defines pathogens, transmissible diseases, identifying the body’s defence mechanisms (mechanical and chemical barriers) and the importance of hygiene in controlling the spread of disease. The course comprises of lessons and quizzes to test this knowledge.
After completion of the course, you will be presented with a certificate of completion for the course. You will also receive a certificate of completion for each completed quiz. The passing score for the quizzes is 50% and a certificate of completion is awarded for each completed quiz on achieving a minimum score of 70%.
- Learn & understand the topic clearly through lesson notes and quizzes.
- At the end of each quiz, you will be presented with your score.
- Unlimited practice on the quizzes will reinforce your learning of this topic.
- The quizzes are based on past exam papers.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users.
Access to the course is available for 365 days from the date of enrollment.
Only logged in and enrolled users can post reviews.
5 StarsClick to select/unselect 5 Star reviews
4 StarsClick to select/unselect 4 Star reviews
3 StarsClick to select/unselect 3 Star reviews
2 StarsClick to select/unselect 2 Star reviews
1 StarsClick to select/unselect 1 Star reviews