Biology Notes – Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
This course discusses why bacteria are useful in this field, describes the role of aerobic and anaerobic respiration in yeast for production of ethanol as a biofuel and bread-making, defines genetic engineering with reference to examples. The course comprises of lesson notes and quizzes to test this knowledge.
After completion of the course, you will be presented with a certificate of completion for the course. You will also receive a certificate of completion for each completed quiz. The passing score for the quizzes is 50% and a certificate of completion is awarded for each completed quiz on achieving a minimum score of 70%.
- Learn & understand the topic clearly through lesson notes and quizzes.
- At the end of each quiz, you will be presented with your score.
- Unlimited practice on the quizzes will reinforce your learning of this topic.
- The quizzes are based on past exam papers.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users.
Access to the course is available for 365 days from the date of enrollment.
Only logged in and enrolled users can post reviews.
5 StarsClick to select/unselect 5 Star reviews
4 StarsClick to select/unselect 4 Star reviews
3 StarsClick to select/unselect 3 Star reviews
2 StarsClick to select/unselect 2 Star reviews
1 StarsClick to select/unselect 1 Star reviews